At B/SPOKE, we believe fitness should be inspiring, rewarding and complementary to all the rest of life’s pursuits. For many of us, it’s a form of therapy – a way to forget yesterday, take back today, or change tomorrow. Our approach is holistic, on and off the bike, helping our community find a sustainable path to better health and personal growth. We aim to tailor the experience to each individual, and to connect with clients through memorable and personalized experiences.
At the forefront of the in-studio experience is our Front Desk Team. These teammates ensure that all Clients feel welcomed, included and supported from the moment they enter the studio. The Front Desk Team ensures smooth running of the studio experience from open to close – morning, noon and night – with intentional hospitality, customer service, and contagious energy at the heart of every interaction.
We are looking for individuals who will add value to our team and community BEYOND the shifts they work, not only showing up as an amazing Employee, but also an amazing Teammate. We believe in ONE TEAM / ONE DREAM, and our Front Desk Teammates are very much a big part of the fabric of our culture.
- Passionate about the fitness & wellness community.
- Commonly described as energetic, outgoing and personable.
- Friendly with professional phone and email etiquette.
- Possesses outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
- Thrives in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments.
- Can prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Go-getter who doesn’t shy away from going above and beyond.
- Loves learning, taking on responsibility and working on a team.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Looking to further hone leadership, communication and customer service skills.
- Stands for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging through day to day actions, and is willing to participate in studio initiatives, challenges, and learning opportunities.
- Promotes and maintains the B/SPOKE culture of contagious energy, collaboration, teamwork and support.
- *Being familiar with our brand and studios as Clients is a PLUS, but not required.
- Provide high level customer service to Clients with an aim to elevate experience.
- Successfully carry out class check-in process as well as opening & closing procedures.
- Assist Studio Management in daily tasks and projects.
- Support B/SPOKE Instructors and facilitate a seamless studio experience.
- Perform bike fittings and maintenance.
- Be helpful, efficient, and proactive.
- Be a team player and promote camaraderie.
- Assist with training of newer Front Desk Teammates.
- Maintain product knowledge of B/SPOKE events, operations, marketing & retail.
- Promote and maintain the B/SPOKE culture, and community atmosphere.
- Participate in continued learning, training, and workshops.
- Regularly attend monthly team meeting outside of normal shift.
- Complete annual self and peer performance reviews.
SCHEDULING + EXPECTATIONS
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Able to work a non-traditional schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays with weekly availability.
- Possess or be willing to acquire a current, valid CPR/AED Certification.
- Submit basic online application.
- 1-way online video interview.
- Participate in group culture conversation.
- Interview with member of B/SPOKE’s Leadership Team.
- Receive offer and/or feedback.